Our endorsement process involves several levels of vetting to ensure Latinas Lead California is supporting qualified Latina candidates who are committed to leading in their communities.
In order to be considered for endorsement, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Latina running for local, state, or federal office;
- Demonstrate electoral viability;
- Demonstrate the ability to address issues impacting the Latinx community you wish to represent; and
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the office duties and responsibilities for which you seek to be elected.
Candidate Endorsement Application Deadline- UPDATE
- 2022 Primary Election Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Application due Friday, April 8, 2022
- Interviews will be the weeks of April 11 and 18th
- 2022 General Election Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Applications due Friday, September 2, 2022
- Interviews will be the weeks of September 5 and 12, 2022
For the Full Application please click here
Do you like this page?