Our endorsement process involves several levels of vetting to ensure Latinas Lead California is supporting qualified Latina candidates who are committed to leading in their communities.
In order to be considered for endorsement, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Latina running for local, state, or federal office;
- Demonstrate electoral viability;
- Demonstrate the ability to address issues impacting the Latinx community you wish to represent; and
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the office duties and responsibilities for which you seek to be elected.
Candidate Endorsement Application Deadline- UPDATE — Endorsement application is strictly for 2023 elections.
- March 21, 2023deadline for April 7 Special Elections.
For the Full Application please click here
Do you like this page?